Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kings of Leon's Jared Followill Marries Model Martha Patterson

Announcing it officially,  Jared proclaimed: "Aaaaaand I'm married. Happiest man in the world"!
Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill married model Martha Patterson Saturday in Charlotte, Tennessee,  his rep confirmed.

According to US Weekly, a source described the nuptials as a typical "country wedding," and both dressed in "Lucchese boots".

"Today, I get married. It's the biggest step I've ever taken," Followill tweeted on Saturday. "I've dreamed about this day since I was a little girl."

His better half reply, "Marrying my best friend today. I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

Congratulations!

[Photo: twitter.com/youngfollowill/Instagr.am]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner