Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nicki Minaj on Her Feud with Mariah ( Ellen DeGeneres Show)



Nicki Minaj opens up about the long-hours doing American Idol audition and the higly buzz feud with fellow  judge  Mariah Carey on The Ellen DeGeneres Show!
Nicki said, “We’re fine. I cannot hold a grudge against Mariah Carey. What people don’t understand is that I’ve looked up to her for so many years. Since she came out, ‘Vision of Love’ all that. Me and my Mother would sing her songs like all day and all night. So I don’t know if she’s gotten over it but I have.“I mean, I’m over there cracking up laughing, having fun and if she’s still holding a grudge. I don’t know. Like I don’t care.”

The American Idol live show will be more interesting for the two Divas. Two egos will surely collide!
[Video: TheEllenShow]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner